[Eric] Create API files for autocompletion

G Jones glenn.caltech at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:25:00 BST 2008

Thank you, that helps. However, I am running into a problem trying to
generate an API file for numpy. the numpy/__init__.py file brings
functions from numpy.core.*, numpy.lib.*, etc into the numpy
namespace, so that they can be accessed just as numpy.function.
However, the API file does not recognize this. Is there any way to get
the API autocompletion to work anywhere close to as well as the
ipython autocompletion?
Thanks,
Glenn