[Eric] Re: debugger and zipped eggs

G Jones glenn.caltech at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 20:13:05 BST 2008

I would be happy to help you debug this, but I first need to be able
to tell what module is actually importing this pkg_resources business.
Is there a way to trace where a module got imported from? In general,
if I am debugging code, is there a way to see a trace of how I got
into a certain function?
Glenn