[Eric] About Rope AutoCompletion

objectref objectref at yahoo.gr
Tue Apr 8 20:39:51 BST 2008

Ok, I see. I think that this plug-in is indeed a step into the right
direction. First time in Eric I type a class, I instantiate an object of
this class and after the "." I finally can see the attributes/methods of the
class. And not only this, I can only see __repr__, __str__ and all that
stuff. Maybe for a simple project you do not need intellisense at all but
for projects that started to get big, it is a *must*.

Thanks!