[Eric] about dialog

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 17:51:16 BST 2007

Sorry again for a quaestion that pyqt4 related.

In my app I have an about window that is a tabbed qwidget. Much like Eric's
about eric window.

In pyqt3 to show it I would simply instantiate the widget, call its show
method and then switvh to its execution loop, by calling its exec_loop()
method. In pyqt4 this does not work since exec_loop doesnt exist anymore.
How do I go about showing another window in PyQt4?

--
Flávio Codeço Coelho
"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who