[Eric] Fwd: ImportsDiagram issues + example attached

Jurgis Pralgauskis jurgis.pralgauskis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 19:32:58 BST 2007

Hello,

I just wanted to say, that when analysing Graphics package , it shows
associations ,
but in my package - it doesn't

(in pseudo-example both modules are in mypackage)
> > * still I can't figure out, why it doesn't show any associations for me
> > though there are really some (even if I change from
> > "import myproject.mypackage.moduleA"
> > to "import moduleA")
> > but it does show associations for Graphics.ImportsDiagram :?
>
> I don't quite get it. Do you mean, it shows imports your software doesn't
> contain?

* I attach a simple package - ImportsDiagram shows no assotiations...
(called via context menu in Project Sources Browser)

* by the way, would it be easy to make optional outside package imports?
and maybe importantly  subpackage imports... (depending on the root
package selected)

best regards
--
Jurgis Pralgauskis
mob.: 865-765-656, +37061677613; skype: dz0rdzas;