[Eric] Re: ImportsDiagram issues

Jurgis Pralgauskis jurgis.pralgauskis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:43:51 BST 2007

hello again,

I found the responsible method is
Graphics.ImportsDiagram.__buildModulesDict()

* I dindnt trace it, but as I guess,
it doesn't count subpackages or outsidepackages...
maybe someone could propose a quick hack for it :)

* still I can't figure out, why it doesn't show any associations for me
though there are really some (even if I change from
"import myproject.mypackage.moduleA"
to "import moduleA")
but it does show associations for Graphics.ImportsDiagram :/

I could try debuging/tracing, but
can I trace the work of eric itself? with an open project?
or maybe I could just call ImportsDiagram package with arguments some easy way?

again thanks in advance

ps.: I use contect menu, by selecting package dir and choosing
Diagrams -> Imports Diagram

--
Jurgis Pralgauskis
mob.: 865-765-656, +37061677613; skype: dz0rdzas;

reikalaukime ATVIRŲ ir nepriklausomų STANDARTŲ:
http://www.noooxml.org/petition-lt
http://www.openstandards.eu/