[Eric] Eric newbe Q's: template collections + import diagram issue + character display problem

Jurgis Pralgauskis jurgis.pralgauskis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 12:37:42 BST 2007

Hello,

and I saw Eric has nice features as
http://ericide.python-hosting.com/wiki/Doc/Tutorials/Tutorial4
can I get the prepaired collections for common structures (def, for, generator)?
but I can get only separate views for each...

***
http://www.die-offenbachs.de/eric/images/eric3-screen-11.png
http://www.die-offenbachs.de/eric/images/eric3-screen-12.png
i made a project and imported source directories
but my import diagram is very little
The project I am doint is with  http://turbogears.org/
it has predefined structure: controllers, model and templates in separate dirs
model and controllers are packages. I'd like to watch their interdependencies,
if I ask for imports diagram on parent package, it doesn't go deeper
into model and controllers - where might be the problem?

I could'nt tell right now which should be considered the "main script"
as turbogears is still some black-box for me
though to start the project I type "python start-project.py"

***
by the way, Eric3 don't display Lithuanian language symbols (in UTF-8)
- just empty rectangles instead of them...

thanks in advance :)
--
Jurgis Pralgauskis
mob.: 865-765-656, +37061677613; skype: dz0rdzas;

reikalaukime ATVIRŲ ir nepriklausomų STANDARTŲ:
 http://www.noooxml.org/petition-lt
http://www.openstandards.eu/