[Eric] Refactored file not automatically reloaded

June Kim juneaftn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:30:13 GMT 2007

Hello,

I installed PyQt binary installer on windows and installed eric 4.0.3
snapshot on top of it.

I ran the "Extract Method" menu but the file isn't reloaded, therefore
I can't see the result until I manually reopen it. I can turn on the
"Reopen automatically" option but it's not enough: now it doesn't show
the dialgoue box but it doesn't reload automatically yet -- it needs
some action event(something like alt-tab) before it reloads.

This makes the refactoring feature annoying to use.

June