[Eric] Extras - Wizards -> Main

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Sun Jan 28 13:28:09 GMT 2007

Hi!

I sent below mail on 15 and 20 Jan without any answer. I don't know if:
a) people haven't understood me
b) is a silly option
c) is not interesting option :-) so people don't answer it :-)

As I think that would be interesting, I could even program* in Eric (if
Detlev thinks that is interesting but he is not interested to do).

*: maybe this week or maybe in some weeks (I am waiting to know if I
will have some free time this week or I will have to do other things)

Have a nice Sunday :-)