[Eric] Find and Run project behaviour

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Sat Jan 20 10:08:35 GMT 2007

Hello,

(I am still using Eric 3.9.1)

I am working and then I press Ctrl+F. I write some word and I press
"Enter" and word is serched. This is fine. But if I press Enter again,
I expect that "Find Next" is executed, but nothing happends. Is it
possible to change it? Is it a bug or a feature?

Now a question: I am working and I want to execute the project. I have
to do: Shift+F2 and Enter (usually I don't need to write any
"Commandline", "Working directory", etc.). Is there any way to avoid the
"Run project" dialog? And usully I run projects, not scripts (only me?)
so I would prefer to be able to run the project only with "F2" and not
"Shift+F2". Maybe is it possible to configure it?

Thank you very much, more than I use Eric more than I like!

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona