[Eric] hide Ui_* in list

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Jan 15 07:22:12 GMT 2007

On Sunday 14 January 2007 18:21, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> I have a project, with some files (this is fine) and some forms. Forms
> generates Ui_ files in project. It would be user-friendly that user
> could hide this files.
>
> I have not used directories in projects/forms, maybe one way to do it is
> using directories? (I see a "Expand All Directories" and "Collapse All
> Directories" options)
>
> Thanks!

The Project Viewer window is there to do more than just show, which files
belong to the project. For example, you are using it to manage your files in
the version control system, your repository. I suppose everybody is using
something like this. Therefore it is not user-friendly to hide any file,
because otherwise, it would be excluded from these actions (except you always
e.g. commit on the project level).

detlev at die-offenbachs.de