[Eric] auto-compile forms, check syntax

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Sun Jan 14 14:35:34 GMT 2007

Hello,

I am using Eric 3.9.1. I wanted to use 4.x but I didn't have time
because pyqt from Debian is too old (at least when I checked it some
weeks ago, maybe now is already updated.

I have two questions (my project is Qt4):
-After change a form, forms are not automatically compiled. But in
project settings I have marked "Automatically copmile changed forms".
Any other hint? (of course, I change the form using designerqt called
from Eric)

-Sometimes (often :-) ) there is some syntax error in my programs. I
have seen that "Right click" - "check" - "Syntax" tells me it. I would
like that when I close the document or when I execute the project this
thing is checked.  I have seen in preferences (but I cannot find now)
something related on it and was enabled, but was not working. Any tip?

Thanks!

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona