[Eric] Can not run Python scripts and empty Shell - Eric3

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Apr 20 18:50:01 BST 2007

Hi,

please open the preferences dialog, Debugger - Python page and check the a
custom Python interpreter is selected. If this is the case and a non existing
path is given, startup of the debugger will occur. Please select Standard and
try again.

The observed traceback is a follow on problem that is caused by the missing
feedback of the Python debugger. That can be changed by changing line 104 of
Shell.py to read

self.history = QStringList()