*** GMX Spamverdacht *** [Eric] Subversion-Access

Brice LEROY brice at open-commerce.org
Sat Sep 9 17:54:38 BST 2006

Le Mardi 5 Septembre 2006 15:32, Andreas Pakulat a écrit :
> On 05.09.06 15:37:31, Christof Hanke wrote:
> > Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > >
> > >Well,  a back button would need to remove the existing directory from
> > >the repository, if it created one. Should be rather easy to do, unless
> > >I'm overlooking something.
> >
> > Hmm, maybe I understand that whole thing wrong. But when I create a
> > project from a repository I do not change the repository at this point,
> > do I? I thought all, this does is an initial checkout.
>
> Let me check (maybe I confused eric3 and kdevelop)...
>
> Aah, yes you're right. New from Repos and Export from Repos... I'd sent
> a separate email about this to the list, with something like Feature
> Request in the subject. This can probably be done by Detlev for eric4.
>
> Andreas

Hi,
  Last week I had the some problem with CSV engine too (with my svn
repository). But, since I use 9.5.1, everything goes fine.

  Now, to create a new project somewhere, first, I create a repository, put
the base structure(trunk, tag...) after, I create a Project -> new from
repository and everything goes fine :D !

  Brice
--
Open Commerce - https://svn.open-commerce.org
GPL Small Business Software