[Eric] A couple of RFEs

Jürgen Urner jUrner at arcor.de
Sat Dec 9 20:51:41 GMT 2006

Caleb J. Howard schrieb:
> (RFE=Request For Enhancement) Eric4 snapshot 20061112
>
> Hi again!  A couple of things which may reflect more my ignorance than
> something missing from Eric4:
>

> 3)  (this may reflect the same request as Andreas Pakulat made - #2)
> I'd also like to place individual tools (single icons) as well,
> perhaps, as the banks of tool icons that I can currently place.  I
> would place open project, save project, open file, save file, and
> print in a toolbar, but leave quit in the menu, if I had the option,
> for example.

Eric is not yet equipped to allow the user customizing toolbars and menus.
Would be a nice and handy to have, but I guess it is not a "hold your
breath for"
feature. Qt3 came equipped with that feature out of the box, but only
in commercial releases/addons. Dono about Qt4. Anyway, could be
helpful for programmer working with the non-commercial version to see
the sources <wink/>.

Jürgen