SIP v4.14.1 Released
27 October 2012
SIP v4.14.1 has been released. This improves the support for generating modules that wrap C libraries.
- SIP_PYBUFFER can now be used to define objects that implement the Python buffer protocol.
- Added the /Capsule/ typedef annotation.
- Added the 'z' format character to sipBuildResult().
- Added the 'z', '!' and '$' format characters to sipParseResult().
- The C prototype foo(void) is now accepted.
- sipdistutils.py will now include swig_opts if no sip_opts have been defined.