PyQt v4.9.2 Released
21 June 2012
PyQt v4.9.2 has been released. This is a minor feature release and includes initial support for Qt v5.
- Added support for Qt v4.8.2.
- Added support for Qt v5-alpha (QtCore and QtGui only).
- Added support for Python v3.3.
- bool(QPyNullVariant(...)) now returns False rather than True to mimic the behaviour of None.
- Exposed the pyqtBoundSignal type object in the QtCore module.
- Added the signal attribute to pyqtBoundSignal containing the signature that would be returned by SIGNAL().
- Added the optional package argument to uic.loadUi() to properly handle relative imports.
- pyuic4 now supports themed icons.
- Added the spreadsheet example from Hans-Peter Jansen.