PyQt v4.8.4 Released
2 May 2011
PyQt v4.8.4 has been released. This adds support for Qt v4.7.2 and a number of functional enhancements.
- Added support for Qt v4.7.2.
- QObject.findChild() and QObject.findChildren() now allow a tuple of type objects as well as a single type argument so that children of a number of types may be found.
- Added support for QCommonStyle.
- Added limited support for setEventFilter() and filterEvent() to QAbstractEventDispatcher.
- Added support for setAttributeArray() to QGLShaderProgram.
- pyrcc4 will now compress by default to match the behaviour of rcc.
- Removed QTouchEventSequence as its C++ API makes it impossible to be used from Python.